1. God, you sound just like my therapist.
2. I’m doing a cosplay of you. How good is it?
3. Don’t throw the truth at me like it’s an insult.
4. This isn’t even my final evolution.
5. I can get a bit weirder, if you want… *wink wink nudge nudge*
6. You talk a lot shit for a dude in cumshot distance.
7. You’ve got to be odd to be number one.
8. Yeah I know, you say it in your sleep all the time
9. Most people call it eccentric, but I see you don’t have the vocabulary.
10. I’ve been called worse things by better people.
11. I’m at the tail end of the bell curve. Congratulations on being at the front.
12. It took you that long to notice?
13. Yeah, I just haven’t been the same since the incident.
14. So imagine what’d happen to you if you pissed me off.
15. Yeah but I’m pretty enough that everyone still treats me like a princess.
16. Fun to be around weird or always know where the nearest exit is weird?
17. I’d rather be weird than boring.
18. Thanks, it’s a side effect of being awesome.
19. You ain’t seen nothing yet.
20. You smell different while you’re awake.
21. I feared it. Now I know it. Knowledge is closure. Thanks mate.
22. That’s what the government wants you to think.
23. At least I’m polite.
24. At least I’m not you.
25. I prefer unique
26. Well that’s just like…..your opinion man.
27. We have something in common then.
28. Thank you! Normal is boring.
29. Coming from an arsehole, I’ll take it as a compliment.
30. No I’m (name).
Swedish Woman Kicked Off Bus For Not Wearing Enough Clothes In Heatwave
Wednesday July 31, 2019
Amanda Hansson/Facebook A woman in Sweden has shared her disgust after being kicked off a bus for not wearing enough clothes during a heatwave. Amanda Hansson, 19, reportedly attempted to get on a bus in Malmö wearing shorts and a top with a bow on the front, but was quickly told by the driver she … "Swedish Woman Kicked Off Bus For Not Wearing Enough Clothes In Heatwave"
30 Skeptics Reveal What Spooky Experience Made Them Believe In Ghosts
Wednesday July 31, 2019
1. Worked at a public pool, I would work alone after hours cleaning the building and the pool. One night around 2 a.m. I’m cleaning the change rooms. The pool has been closed for 4 hours at this time. I hear the sound of a child’s laughter and bare feet running across the pool deck. … "30 Skeptics Reveal What Spooky Experience Made Them Believe In Ghosts"
The post 30 Skeptics Reveal What Spooky Experience Made Them Believe In Ghosts appeared first on CMD368.
The post Swedish Woman Kicked Off Bus For Not Wearing Enough Clothes In Heatwave appeared first on CMD368.