Disclaimer: I’m marrying my best friend, so I would have been happy with any proposal. With that being said, here are a few things I’m thankful my fiancé did when he proposed because it showed how much he cares:
1. He picked out the best ring. Not the most expensive ring. Not the biggest ring. The best ring for my personal tastes. He paid attention to what kind of jewelry I liked to wear and made sure to choose a diamond that I would be excited to look at for the rest of our lives.
2. He took me to a special location. He put effort into the proposal. He planned out an entire day for us. He didn’t pop the question out of the blue without thinking it through. He picked a place that would be meaningful to us (and would be perfect for pictures). He made sure absolutely everything about the day was planned according to my taste.
3. He gave a cute speech. Even though he reminds me of how much he loves me every single day, he took the time to give me a private, sentimental speech about how much I mean to him. He made sure I felt special in the moment. He made sure I knew he was proposing for all of the right reasons.
4. He dressed his best. No, he didn’t show up in a suit and tie, because neither of us are that fancy. But he wore one of the shirts he knew I loved on him. He made sure to look his best because the proposal was a major milestone in both of our lives. He wanted to make sure he was prepared for it emotionally and physically.
5. He made sure my nails were done. He knew one of the first things I would want to do is take pictures of myself wearing the ring (not just for Instagram, but for our own personal scrapbooks). I didn’t want chipped nails in the picture, so he made sure he proposed while my manicure was still fresh. That way, I was able to capture the moment without running to the nail salon first.
6. He set aside time to see our family members. He knew I would want to celebrate with the people we love the most, so he made sure there was enough time for us to stop by our everyone’s houses after the proposal. That way, I was able to brag about how much effort he put into the proposal and show off my new ring.
7. He kept it a secret (as best as he could). He managed to catch me off-guard with the proposal. Even though I knew we were going to spend the rest of our lives together, he managed to keep me on my toes.
8. He set aside time for pictures. He didn’t complain when I took the same photograph for the tenth time because he knew this was a once in a lifetime moment. He knew we were never going to have this experience again.
Wearing Your Heart On Your Sleeve Gets You In Trouble
Wednesday July 17, 2019
Wearing your heart on your sleeve can cause people to make incorrect judgements about you. They might think you’re weak because you cry easily. They might think you’re dramatic because you get upset easily. They might think you’re childish because you say whatever hits your tongue without swallowing the words down. But those opinions don’t … "Wearing Your Heart On Your Sleeve Gets You In Trouble"
Get 20% off a brand new Panasonic 4K HDR10+ UHD player this Prime Day
Tuesday July 16, 2019
As part of its two-day Prime Deal bonanza, Amazon has slashed the price of Panasonic’s UB150 4K UHD player by £30 to £119. Buy now: Panasonic DP-UB150EB-K 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for just £119 (Save £80.99) at Amazon Considering this player was launched earlier this year as part of Panasonic’s 2019 4K range, this will … "Get 20% off a brand new Panasonic 4K HDR10+ UHD player this Prime Day"
The post Get 20% off a brand new Panasonic 4K HDR10+ UHD player this Prime Day appeared first on CMD368.
The post Wearing Your Heart On Your Sleeve Gets You In Trouble appeared first on CMD368.