Felix Kjellberg (AKA PewDiePie) is the largest YouTuber to ever hit the platform. Most of the time, his name is followed up by a list of his ‘scandals’ — but I would rather focus on all the good he has done, on all the lives he has changed.
– For months, Felix has been fighting to maintain his number one spot against T-Series, which is India’s largest Music Label & Movie Studio. After all of the attention their back-and-forth has received, Felix urged his viewers to donate to Child Rights And You, an organization seeking to help children in India.
Microsoft has a silly new Anti-MacBook ad
Thursday August 01, 2019
It’s been a while since we’ve seen Apple and Microsoft duking it out in adverts. However, this latest attempt, an Australian Microsoft advertisement starring a Mackenzie Book, might be the silliest so far. Seriously. Apple and Microsoft have taken swings at each other before, famously with the “I’m a Mac, I’m a PC” adverts, which … "Microsoft has a silly new Anti-MacBook ad"
– Felix has used his platform to shout out YouTubers who deserve recognition. He has also helped creators like Jesus Christ get back on their platforms after being banned.
Netflix is asking some users for physical activity data − to improve quality, apparently
Wednesday July 31, 2019
Netflix’s latest test is a bit of a head-scratcher. The Netflix app for Android has started asking users for access to ‘Physical Activity’ data, and we’re (having fun) trying to work out why. Netflix is always experimenting with potential new features, but this sounds like it could be a particularly weird one. The Netflix app … "Netflix is asking some users for physical activity data − to improve quality, apparently"
The post Netflix is asking some users for physical activity data − to improve quality, apparently appeared first on CMD368.
– A few years ago, Felix raised over 400,000 for Charity Water, a campaign bringing clean water to Rwanda.
Woody Is A Now Serial Killer, Thanks To Chilling Sekiro Mod
Wednesday July 31, 2019
Activision I’ve played through FromSoftware’s excellent – if brutal – samurai adventure Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice a few times now, but not once did I imagine it could be improved by the inclusion of Woody – the lovable star of Toy Story, memorably voiced by Tom Hanks. Clearly, we live in a world where there’s a mod … "Woody Is A Now Serial Killer, Thanks To Chilling Sekiro Mod"
The post Woody Is A Now Serial Killer, Thanks To Chilling Sekiro Mod appeared first on CMD368.
– Felix celebrated reaching 25 million subscribers by creating a charity campaign for Save The Children, which gives children across the world better education, health care, and economic opportunities.
– Felix held a charity livestream called Cringemas with some of his closest YouTube friends in order to support Red, which aims to end AIDs. Over several hours, he raised over 1.3 MILLION dollars.
– Felix recently made a donation to a park with a vandalized World War II memorial.
The text has been removed from Memorial. Made a donation to the park also, glad this got fixed. pic.twitter.com/Z7M6UAlOse
— ƿ૯ωძɿ૯ƿɿ૯ (@pewdiepie) March 13, 2019
– Felix has also donated money to the World Wildlife Fund. He has raised money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. He has created a series about books to encourage viewers to read. He has been a positive influence on the internet for over a decade, bringing fans together and making them laugh in order to forget about their own problems.
Felix has done a lot of good for a lot of people — and he doesn’t get nearly as much recognition as he deserves.